We have developed many specialized fabrics with our manufacturing partners across the globe, using our expertise in the market combined with their advance technical manufacturing process.
We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver fast on a versatile range of Canvas fabrics and colors. All are REACH approved.
A premier collection of Light Weight Canvas Fabrics is available in NANO TARP Series with various add-on Treatments & various applications
All Cotton Canvas, Poly-Cotton & Polyester Canvas fabrics should be weathered prior to first use. The tarpaulin, cover, sail or tent (whatever the usage) should be soaked (with heavy rain, or hose pipe, and left to dry. Pay particular attention to seams and stitching. This will allow the fibers in the weave of the fabric to swell and as the fabric dries the fibers contract to a tighter, weatherproof weave. You need to keep the canvas as flexible and moist as possible to keep its natural breathability and waterproofing properties, for as long as possible.
NANO TARP Canvas collection features
- FR Fire Retardant
- FWR Fire Retardant / Waterproof / Rot proof
- WR Water Repellant
- WP Water Proof
- WP/AF Waterproof / Anti Fungicide
- AS Anti Static
- WR/BR Water Repellant / Breathable
- RW Rot & Weatherproof Treated
- Ripstop There are strands of reinforcement woven into the base fabric to add Strength and longevity
- Length: The majority of our canvas's come in standard 100m rolls, but as the finishing is not an exact science some may vary. However we will only charge you for the exact lengths shipped.
- GSM: 250Gsm to 490Gsm i.e.
- Weave: Ripstop, Strips, Checks, Oxford & Plain Weave
- Width: 150cms/153cms & 182cms/184cms
- Colors: More than 12 Shades & customize shades
- 15000-20000 Per Day
- 7 Days
63, 1st Floor, 4D Square Mall, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Motera, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India